Customer Service Sales Specialist
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Customer Service Sales Specialist
THIS POSITION IS ON-SITE ONLY.
SYKES in Malvern is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time. On the SYKES Customer Service Call Center team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn all about our customers’ wants, needs, and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic customer experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, not to worry! Most of our new hires don’t either, which is why SYKES offers paid training to teach you how to provide great customer service support.
Our ideal customer service candidate is awesome at the following:
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer service issues that can be technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation to support the various shifts
- Preferred typing skills of 25 wpm
Reasons why joining SYKES in Malvern is a GREAT idea:
- Assist customers with questions and problems; research and provide a resolution
- Provide Customer Service and Technical Support to Troubleshoot issues
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Our mission: We Help People, One Caring Interaction at a Time!
- Base pay starting at $9.00/ per hour, but there is so much more earning potential!
- $9.50/ per hour after six months
- Additional pay raises every six months up to $12/ per hour
- Extra $1.00/ per hour after 5pm weekdays, and all day at weekends
- Plus monthly incentive pay based on your performance
- Sales commission in addition to base salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation available
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Free DirectTV, including HBO, Starz, Cinemax and Showtime (savings of more than $1,300+ year)
- Deeply discounted sports packages (NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, Soccer, and Center Ice)
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Fun, family-friendly environment that harbors team work
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you ready to join a group of amazing people? Are you ready to care for customers like never before?
Apply today to join an incredible work environment characterized by caring interactions that deliver a family atmosphere and a stellar customer service experience!
Site: Malvern Address: 1601 MLK Blvd. Malvern, AR. 72104
Link to apply: https://www.sykes.com/jobs/malvern
Contact: Sharon Williams Recruiter II
Phone: Mobile 501-697-1721 Work 501-701-5300
Contact: Breanna Gulley Recruiter Coordinator
Phone: Work 501-701-5300
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.