Hot Spring County Leadership Forum
The mission of the Leadership Forum is to provide leadership training; informative community introductions, tours, and engaging interactions; professional networking; and opportunities for service learning. Nominations are open to all segments of our communities within Hot Spring County.
The Forum is designed to actively engage participants to learn more about themselves and about the qualities of good leadership. This is an exciting hands-on course that will provide tremendous opportunities for highly motivated individuals who seek to:
- Enhance their professional leadership skills
- Increase their network of community relationships
- Obtain a better understanding of local issues and organizations that comprise the region
- Learn skills to better prepare you for political leadership positions in the county
- Discover the benefits of service learning for you and your corporation
If you are interested in participating in the Malvern/Hot Spring County Leadership Forum for the 2019-2020 year, please print the documents (available on this page), complete and submit the documents, along with an essay to the Malvern/Hot Spring County Chamber of Commerce by August 2, 2019. The essay topic is listed on the Leadership Forum Application.
If you have additional questions, please call the Chamber at 501-332-2721.